Jellos Group, an exciting path ahead.
Select a way to start.
Position : Team Member
Location : Multiple
Store Hours – 10 AM to 9PM ( Working Hours – Multiple Shifts)
Jellos Group believe in Honesty, Integrity and customer satisfaction. Our Team members should be upholding the same.
As a Team Member with Jellos Liquor you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. A key priority includes assisting the Store Manager in the daily operation of the store. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining inventories, store appearance and completing daily paperwork.
- Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read, interpret and explain to other’s operational directives
- Experience: Prefer store management experience in Liquor or retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
- Physical Requirements: Require some activities, refer to the section below
- Availability: Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Non Working days: All Sundays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year
- Skills & Competencies: Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and adequate transportation to/from work
- Must be minimum 21 years of age
- TABC server certificate holders preferred ( Need not worry, you can obtain before the start of duty)
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Able to pass background verification
Essential Duties :
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
- Speak with customers to identify their needs with prompt, courteous customer service and professionally resolves customer issues.
- Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
- Assists Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts and Completes daily banking if required
- Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
- Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store Manager.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis.
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
- Prepares and transmits the daily bookkeeping, invoicing, te daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Working Conditions :
- Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean front area, take out garbage, etc.
- Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
- Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
Physical Requirements :
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 20 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 35lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs.)
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OR WORK PERFORMED BY THOSE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE POSITION.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.